Tagline Awards 2019 results: we won 18 awards!
This year, we brought home eighteen (just imagine it!) awards from the Tagline Awards 2019 ceremony in Moscow.
Ten of the eleven projects we submitted won prizes: 5 – gold, 6 – silver, 7 – bronze! Both commercial (those that we did for our clients) and our own projects have been praised by the jury, including international experts.
Here are our winning projects)
First, the commercial ones:
1. Gold for the Best website in retail – Haier online store with our redesign.
2. Silver for the Best intranet design – personal accounts that we developed for Insis.
3. Bronze among the Best apps for telecoms, IT and Internet businesses – CCTV Insis mobile app.
4. Silver among the Best TV apps – Dom.ru Movix VR app.
5. Bronze for the Best intranet design – portals for doctors from Servier.
6. Bronze for the Best intranet design and Silver for the Best site for children/youth – a platform for the NTI Contest.
7. Bronze among the Best sites for services – website of the "UMMC-Health" Medical Center.
8. Bronze among the Best sites in the field of art, culture, and entertainment – design concept of a new site that we developed for the Polytechnic Museum.
And our own projects:
1. The project, which is less than two months old, but which has already received many international awards – WebVR site for the White Tower. We won seven more prizes at the Tagline Awards:
Gold for Perfect execution (craft),
Gold for the Best illustration,
Gold for the Best Mobile / AR / VR project in the field of art, culture, and entertainment,
Silver for the Best site in the field of art, culture, and entertainment,
Silver for the Best 3D execution,
Silver for the Best Mobile / AR / VR project,
Bronze for the Best AR / VR project.
Gold for the Best design of the agency’s own project,
Bronze for the Best promotional site!
Thanks to our clients for their trust and the whole JetStyle Team for such amazing results!
You might also like