Jet New Year 2020/21: Offline party
This year, surprisingly, we had not just one, but two New Year's corporate parties!
The first one took place online – on December 19, we held our annual Onosamo awards ceremony (we briefly talked about it). And the second one was offline. In the last week of December, despite the freezing weather, we went to Uktus ski resort, to finally spend some time together.
The most important thing is that we finally got together and everyone found entertainment to their liking:
– children – Santa Claus, lots of fun, and Christmas gifts,
– adults – hugs and kisses from cute fluffy huskies,
– skiers – snowboards, mountain skis, and snow tubing,
– those who wanted to try something new – snowboard and ski lessons with an instructor,
– those who wanted to be active – Laser Tag,
And, of course, lots of smiles and gifts for everyone)
By the way, this year we decided that it would be a good idea to give each team member a branded buff to keep us warm and remind us of this wonderful day.
Here are some photos from the party:
You might also like